Sunday, June 28, 2009

5 products my skin is loving this summer

1. Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System, $24.99
I am plagued with occasional breakouts, but this stuff clears up my skin in no time. It's much cheaper than Proactiv and I've found it to be just as effective. Some acne cleansers have made my skin a dry, flaky mess, but I've never had a problem with the cleanser in this kit. The day moisturizer does a great job of keeping my skin hydrated without feeling too heavy in the summer sun.


2. Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System, $26.99
This year I turned 30 (yea!), which means it's time to step up my skincare game. I decided it was a fine time to invest in a microdermabrasion kit. I've heard that microdermabrasion is a great way to improve the texture of your skin. Who doesn't want that? This one makes my skin super soft and has erased nearly all of my acne marks.




3. Origins Youthtopia Firming eye cream with Rhodiola, $39.50
This stuff is amazing! I've been using eye creams since I was 25 and I've tried almost everything out there. This one is a bit on the pricey side, but it is so worth it. It's improved the texture around my eyes and best of all, it's help fade the under eye circles that I've had since I was a teenager.





4. Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer, $12.99
A week ago, I went to an outdoor wedding in Mississippi. I knew the heat and humid would do a number on my make-up, so I decided to try out a primer. This one keeps my eye make-up in place and I've noticed that I've had to do a lot less blotting during the day.






5. Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets, $5.29
These oil blotters are a great way to keep your face looking fresh throughout the day. They have a strange texture, but I like them better than the traditional blot papers.

1 comment:

  1. I started using the Neutrogena Advanced Solutions after seeing it here. It cleared up my skin in 3 days and I haven't had any breakouts in 4 weeks now. Thanks Kell!

    ReplyDelete