Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hot tip: Apply make-up in natural light

Photo credit: backstagebeauty

I was flipping through a stack of my Mom's Harper's Bazaars, when I came across an interview with Linda Evangelista. She's 43 and still looks amazing. During the interview, she said that her #1 beauty tip is that she always applies her make-up in natural light. I thought to myself, "Yeah, yeah. Heard that one a million times." But I've never actually tried it. A few days later, I decided to give it a go. The end result was beautifully flawless make-up. It's so simple. I'm shocked that I never tried it before.

The next time that you're about to get dolled up, grab a handheld mirror and get next to a window. Try to avoid standing in direct sunlight (it's much too bright and you'll end up putting on more than you need). I guarantee you'll walk away looking lovely!

If you give it a try, let me know if it worked for you.

Visit Grazia magazine for the original interview with Linda Evangelista.

No comments:

Post a Comment