Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hair regimen: Week 2


For week 2 of my hair regimen, I am currently using the following products:

Products
  1. Castor oil, currently using Home Health Castor Oil
  2. Moisturizing shampoo, currently using Hair One Tea Tree Cleansing Conditioner
  3. Moisturizing conditioner, currently using Motions at Home Moisture Plus After Shampoo Conditioner
  4. Leave-in conditioner, currently using Aphogee Pro-Vitamin Leave-In Conditioner
Tools
I normally use the same tools that I used during week 1 so that I can do a stream treatment. Sometimes I cut corners and just cover my hair with a plastic cap.

Steps
  1. The pre-shampoo is the same as week 1.
  2. I shampoo with the shampoo listed above.
  3. After rinsing out the shampoo, I get out of the shower and use the conditioner listed above. I deep condition for at least 20 minutes using the steam treatment again or just a plastic cap.
  4. I rinse out the conditioner and comb my hair out under the running water to prevent breakage.
  5. I squeeze out the access water from my hair, apply the leave-in conditioner and style.

No comments:

Post a Comment