Sunday, September 6, 2009

Celebs Get Pretty: Sanaa Lathan rocking red lipstick

I saw this pic of Sanaa Lathan on YBF and just had to post. One thing that I love about this pic is that Sanaa is rocking the red lips, a major trend this fall.


I think that she looks lovely as always. I love that she went light on the eyes to balance the lips. Too much eye make-up with red lips could have made her look like the Joker.

I'm thinking of trying the red lipstick look. To be honest, I've worn lipstick before and don't really consider it a trend. It's more like a basic staple that you whip out every now and then. At any rate, I will be doing a red lipstick addition of Awesome or Awful in the near future. Stay tuned.

What do you think of Sanaa's red lips? Are you thinking of trying red lipstick this fall? Let me know in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. I think you'd look lovely with the red lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Al! We'll see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't usually wear a lot of eye makeup, but this is really good to know.

    ReplyDelete